Rest Easy. You’re in safe hands while on the road.
AM&T Carriers policy covers your clients for work they perform as principal, as subcontractor, or where contracting out to subcontractors. Our Carriers package policy includes separate sections for legal liability and for transit damage. Physical damage cover is offered on either an accidental damage or specified perils basis.
Step 1: Explore the features and benefits of the Carriers Insurance Package Policy. The policy is divided into three sections. You can choose one or more sections depending on your client's needs.
Step 2: Select and download the appropriate proposal and policy documents.
Step 3: Submit your policy to AM&T. You can choose to submit via the Sunrise Exchange or email the completed form to our team at or contact one of our dedicated team.
|Carriers Insurance Package Policy|
- Flexible cover with options available for a variety of contractual situations e.g. where using written terms and conditions, where special contract terms apply or where no contract conditions apply (common carriers).
- Flexible cover for work performed as principal, as subcontractor, or where contracting out to subcontractors.
- Options for Carriers Legal Liability to Goods carried and physical damage cover regardless of liability (Accidental damage or Defined events options).
- Cover for consequential loss incurred by the owner of the goods following loss/damage.
- Covers a wide range of commodities including general (dry) cargo, refrigerated, perishable or chilled goods livestock, motor vehicles and many others.
- Broad temperature variation/mismanagement cover for temperature controlled goods.
- Special transit clause provisions for certain goods e.g. motor vehicles under own power during loading/unloading.
- Separate freight forwarders liability cover available for larger transport operators involved in overseas shipments.
- Includes a wide range of additional benefits and cover extensions - see features and benefits statement for details.
To Download, simply click on the appropriate document. Once you have selected a policy you can submit if via AM&T Online or simply complete it and email it to our team at .