Rest Easy. Marine Liabilities are our speciality.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in insuring marine industry operations and risks.
With the help of our marine specialists, your marina operator, ship repairer or Charterers clients can choose from a range of available covers to create a bespoke policy to cover their particular needs.
Step 1: Explore the features and benefits of the Marine Liabilities policy.
Step 2: Select and download the appropriate proposal and policy documents.
Step 3: Contact one of AM&T's specialists to help you tailor the right policy to suit your client's needs or email your completed policy form to our team at
|Marina Operators Insurance|
- Liability for certain third party personal injury and/or property damage which occurs in connection with the insured's Marina Business.
- Additional benefits include: salvage/removal of wreck and incidental watercraft repair work.
- Optional covers for: pollution liability, chandlery/incidental marine sales, catering, vessel navigational liability, errors and omissions in inspections and valuations, material loss/damage to piers and pontoons and consequent loss of earnings.
|Ship Repairers Liability Insurance|
- Cover for legal liability for damage to watercraft and third party property damage including principal's liability arising from declared ship repairing activities.
- Cover available for insureds not using written contract terms and conditions where working solely on small to medium size private vessels.
- Automatically includes cover for: berth occupiers liability, small boat building/reconstruction contracts, chandlery/incidental marine sales, hired in equipment, errors and omissions in inspection/valuation services, rectification of faulty workmanship.
- Optional covers for detention, hot work, other work, pollution liability, subcontractors, towing liability, travelling workmen.
|Freight Forwarders Liability Insurance|
- A broad variety of goods can be included. Some goods require special declaration.
- Flexibility in relation to contract terms: based around standard contracts for transportation of goods, but with contingency cover in the event that the insured accidentally makes an error in issuing or altering the terms declared to us.
- Cover for the customer's consequential loss arising from the loss or damage to the goods.
- Optional cover for special contracts e.g. ad valorum contracts, where declared and agreed by us.
- Automatic cover for theft attractive goods Additional cargo costs and expenses you may incur following a loss, or in preventing or minimising a loss.
- Optional cover for errors and omissions in the provision of freight forwarding services including mis-delivery, errors in documentation, clerical errors and other unintentional acts.
- Optional cover for liability for third party property damage during transportation of goods.
- Optional cover for fines and penalties Optional cover for owned or leased containers and transport equipment and third party containers. Includes option to declare values for higher levels of cover.
To download, simply click on the appropriate document you require. Once you have selected a policy you can simply complete it and email it to our team at . If you need a bespoke policy, contact one of our specialist team.